CATHY THE CARROT is a chewable vegetable-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands.
The carrot is rich in beta-carotene and will make your kids love Vitamin A!
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with CATHY THE CARROT.
Size: 3.5 x 8 x 8.5 cm
We have watermelon, avocado, broccoli and other vintage animal teethers too!
Care instructions: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Store in a dry place. Do not leave in direct contact with the sunlight for long periods of time. Remove all tags and packaging before giving the toy to your child.
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape