Olive The Deer is a chewable bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of hevea rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Size 4'5 x 7 x 8'4 cm
Care instructions: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Store in a dry place. Do not leave in direct contact with the sunlight for long periods of time.Remove all tags and packaging before giving the toy to your child.
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.